- Phosphates (Technical & LR)
- Fine Chemicals All
- Calcium Stearate
- Nickel Citrate
- Zinc Carbonate
- Boric Acid
- Borax Decahydrate
- Disodium Octoborate Tetrahydrate
- Sodium Dihydrogen Ortho Phosphate Dihydrate
- Potassium Dihydrogen Ortho Phosphate Anhydrous
- Sodium Arsenite
- Potassium Oxalate Monohydrate
- Tri Lithium Citrate Tetrahydrate
- Lithium Nitrate
- Calcium Flouride
- Lead Chromate
- Barium Chromate
- Triammonium Citrate
- Ammonium Ferrous Sulphate
- Potassium Hydrogen Phthalate
- Di - Sodium Tetraborate (Borax)
- Cadmium Nitrate
- Lead Iodide
- Sodium Selenite Anhydrous
- Cobalt Sulphate (Heptahydrate)
- Cobalt Carbonate
- Zinc Citrate
- BKC - Benzalkonium Chloride
- DTPMP - Diethylene Triamine Penta
- PBTC -2-Phosphonobutane 1, 2, 4-Tricarboxylic Acid
- ATMP Series
- Sodium Carbonate (Technical & LR)
- Antimony Trioxide
- Ammonium Oxalate
|Home||» Products||» Calcium Stearate||» Calcium Stearate|
We have marked a top position in the market by providing high quality Calcium Stearate. These chemicals are processed using fine quality ingredients that are obtained from the well-known vendors. These chemicals are used as an flow agent and surface conditioner in various food processing industries. It is also used in pencils and fabrics as a lubricant and waterproofing agent and lubricant, respectively. We formulate the Calcium Stearate in accordance with the international standards and demands of our customers.
Leading manufacturer and exporter of Calcium Stearate
Calcium Stearate Specifications
Color & Physical Form
white to yellowish-white powder
Calcium Oxide content
9.2 - 10.0%
Free fatty acids
Sieve residue (200 m)
Fatty Acids Acid number
195-206 mg KOH/g
- The concrete industry uses calcium stearate for efflorescence control of cementitious products used in the production of concrete masonry units i.e. paver and block, as well as waterproofing.
- In paper production, calcium stearate is used as a lubricant to provide good gloss, preventing dusting and fold cracking in paper and paperboard making.
- In plastics, it can act as an acid scavenger or neutralizer at concentrations up to 1000ppm, a lubricant and a release agent. It may be used in plastic colorant concentrates to improve pigment wetting. In rigid PVC, it can accelerate fusion, improve flow, and reduce die swell.
- Applications in the personal care and pharmaceutical industry include tablet mold release, anti-tack agent, and gelling agent.
- Calcium stearate is a component in some types of defoamers.
Packing: 25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.
Available on request