- Phosphates (Technical & LR)
- Fine Chemicals All
- Calcium Stearate
- Nickel Citrate
- Zinc Carbonate
- Boric Acid
- Borax Decahydrate
- Disodium Octoborate Tetrahydrate
- Sodium Dihydrogen Ortho Phosphate Dihydrate
- Potassium Dihydrogen Ortho Phosphate Anhydrous
- Sodium Arsenite
- Potassium Oxalate Monohydrate
- Tri Lithium Citrate Tetrahydrate
- Lithium Nitrate
- Calcium Flouride
- Lead Chromate
- Barium Chromate
- Triammonium Citrate
- Ammonium Ferrous Sulphate
- Potassium Hydrogen Phthalate
- Di - Sodium Tetraborate (Borax)
- Cadmium Nitrate
- Lead Iodide
- Sodium Selenite Anhydrous
- Cobalt Sulphate (Heptahydrate)
- Cobalt Carbonate
- Zinc Citrate
- BKC - Benzalkonium Chloride
- DTPMP - Diethylene Triamine Penta
- PBTC -2-Phosphonobutane 1, 2, 4-Tricarboxylic Acid
- ATMP Series
- Sodium Carbonate (Technical & LR)
- Antimony Trioxide
- Ammonium Oxalate
- Contract Manufacturing
|Home||» Products||» BKC - Benzalkonium Chloride||» BKC - Benzalkonium Chloride|
BKC - Benzalkonium Chloride
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 500 lit
- Unit of Measure
- Ph Level
- 6 - 8
- Industrial, Textile Industry, Other
- CAS No
- EINECS No
- Lubricant Additive
BKC - Benzalkonium Chloride
- AVA Chemicals is a leading BKC producer, BKC supplier, BKC manufacturer.
- AVA Chemicals est un producteur BKC fournisseur leader BKC, fabricant BKC.
BKC chemical, also known as alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride and ADBAC, is a mixture of alkylbenzyldimethylammonium chlorides of various even-numbered alkyl chain lengths. BKC is a nitrogenous cationic surface-acting agent belonging to the quaternary ammonium group. BKC has three main categories of use; as a biocide, a cationic surfactant and phase transfer agent in the chemical industry.
Benzalkonium Chloride/BKC/BKC 50%/BKC 50
alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride, ADBAC, alkylbenzyldimethylammonium chlorides, benzyl-dimethyl-tridecyl-azanium chloride,
Clear syrupy liquid
Colourless to pale yellow
pH (10 % Sol.)
Specific gravity at 25+2oC
Solubility in water
Active content (w/w)
50 % minimum
- Packing: 250 kg HDPE Drum/50 kg and 65 kg HDPE Drum./IBC (1300 litres)/ISO Tanks.
- Other Information
- Category: Hazardous
- UN Packing
- MSDS: Available on request
- BKC 50% is used in pharmaceuticals such as leave-on skin antiseptics.
- BKC 50% is used in antiseptic in Bactine to safely treat childhood scrapes and cuts.
- BKC 50% is used in advanced, next generation hand sanitizers.
- BKC 50% is used in hygienic towelettes and wet wipes.
- BKC 50% is used in cosmetics such as eye and nasal drops, as a preservative.
- BKC 50% is used in cleaners for floor and hard surfaces as a disinfectant.
- BKC 50% is used in high-level surgical instrument sterilizing and disinfection solutions.
- BKC 50% is used in air and surface sprayable disinfectants.
- Sample Available
- Packaging Details
- 200 kgs, 230 kgs and 250 kgs HDPE Drum / IBC (1000 liters)
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India